Wednesday, August 31, 2016

vROps Webinar 2016 - Part 8 : SDDC Operations with vROps Custom Dashboards

Blogging from VMworld is something else. With more than 25 bloggers sitting around me and generating a ton of content, I realized that I owe everyone the recording for the last session of the vROps Webinar series. With today, being the last day of the month, I wanted to make sure that I share this out with you folks out there to keep up with the practice.

Iwan Rahabok, did a great job on this one, talking about the the concept of SDDC operations and I would recommend this session to anyone who wants a jump-start into transforming their operations for SDDC. Quickly want to thank Iwan here for spending his valuable time with us and giving back to the community through this Webinar Series, Blogs, Books etc.

Once again I would like to thank my friend and partner in this project Simon as without him this would not be possible.

So without further ado, here is the recording for this session:





Note : It is recommended that you watch the video in HD quality for a great experience.


1 comment:

  1. I have tried creating the same dashboard for my customer. However, I am getting values in negative. What could be an issue for that.

    Second, I need to integrate vrops 6.2 with Moogsoft which is used for event correlation. We will be integrating it with REST API. What procedure I need to follow for this.

    Third, Why do I integrate it with SCOM as both of them are same category product.

    ReplyDelete